Day 1: Bangkok > Shanghai > Suzhou (-, L, D) Jincheng Hotel 4-star or equivalent.
• Meet at Shanghai airport and transfer to Suzhou by bus.
• Visit the 1,400 years old Hanshan Temple , literally "Cold Mountain Temple". Hanshan Temple is famous because of the poem "A Night Mooring by Maple Bridge" , by Tang Dynasty poet, Zhang Ji.
• Visit the Lion Grove Garden or "Shi Zi Lin" . The garden is famous for the large rocks at its center. The name of the garden is derived from the shape of these rocks, which are said to resemble lions. The garden is recognized with other classical gardens in Suzhou as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Visit Jin Ji Lake is a small fresh water lake located in the central part of Suzhou Industrial Park. It occupies an area of 7.18 square kilometers and its average depth is about 2.5 to 3 meters. There are two man-made islands in the lake.
• You cannot afford to miss the stroll along Pingjiang Road in Suzhou! This 800-year old street is the best preserved ancient "water lane" in Suzhou. It is a 1600 meters long street set alongside with a north-south canal.
Day 2: Suzhou > Wuxi (B, L, D) Wuxi America's Best Hotel 4-star or equivalent.
• After breakfast in hotel, visit silk factory and tea pot factory.
• Then proceed to Wuxi.
• At Wuxi, visit The Three Kingdom City. Cruise on Tai Hu Lake on an ancient boat .
• Visit Li Hu Park . In the late Ming Dynasty, it is believed that Fan Li and his very beautiful wife Xi Shi boated here. The lake becomes more popular because of this legend.
Day 3: Wuxi > Hangzhou (B, L, D) Hangzhou Relax Hotel 4-star or equivalent.
• After breakfast, visit to pearl factory .
• Proceed to Hangzhou.
• Cruise on West Lake . West Lake is a freshwater lake in Hangzhou. There are numerous temples, pagodas, gardens, and artificial islands within the lake.
• Huagang Park . Huagang Park, or "Viewing Fish in a Flowering Harbour", is a private garden of a court officer in the Southern Song Dynasty.
• Visit Changqiao Park . As one of the four brooks at the upper reach of the West Lake, the Changqiao Brook covers 1.5 kilometers. The brook flows into an ecological park located at the north foot of Jade Emperor Mountain.
• Qinghefang Street . With an area of 13 hectares, the street is the only well-preserved part of the ancient city. It is the best place to embody the historical and cultural character of Hangzhou. The buildings in the street were mostly constructed during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Day 4: Hangzhou > Shanghai (B, L, D) Holiday Inn Express 4-star or equivalent.
• After breakfast, visit to Longjing tea house .
• Proceed to Shanghai. Visit Taobao market and Nanjing Road for shopping.
• Visit the New Bund .
• Vist Baoshutang Chinese herb shop.
• Visit the oriental pearl TV tower .
Day 5: Shanghai > Bangkok (B, L, -)
• After breakfast, Visit Chenghuangmiao , literally "The City God Temple".
• Quick visit to the Old City of Shanghai .
• Visit the jade shop .
• After lunch, transfer to airport.
• Night tour to Guanqian Street at Suzhou.
• Night visit to Sanyang Parkson Square at Wuxi.
• River cruise at Pujiang River at Shanghai.
Shanghai & Vicinity Mobile Photos- No such folder.
| Print this itinerary (simplified format)|
What does Janwawa do?
Overseas English Camp