Day 1 (D):
• Upon arrival greet the local Balinese tour guide. Welcome flower rings specially for you!
• All luggage will be separately transferred to the hotel while visitors go for tour.
• On-the-beach seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
Day 2 (B, L, D):
• After breakfast in hotel, depart for Kintamani volcano trip.
• Buffet lunch at Kintamani Restaurant.
• Stop at paddy terrace for photo session.
• Stop at Ubud - the most famous handicraft town.
• Also visit to Tirta Empul holy water temple and Goa Gajah.
Day 3 (B, L, D):
• After breakfast in hotel, depart for Taman Ayun royal temple in Mengwi.
• Proceed to Bedugul for Ulun Danu Temple at Beratan Lake.
• Buffet lunch on the mountain.
• Visit to Tanah Lot sea temple.
• Balinese dinner.
Day 4 (B, L, -):
• After breakfast in hotel, depart to Nusa Dua Beaches.
• Visit to Coffee Factory.
• Balinese lunch.
• Visit to Uluwatu cliff temple.
• Enjoy the Kecak Fire Dance of Bali in the evening.
• Dinner free-n-easy on own expenses.
Day 5 (B):
• Breakfast in hotel.
• Lunch on own expenses.
• Free-and-easy until check out.
• Shopping at all-in-one "Oleh-Oleh" handicraft complex with fixed price items.
- Please note that it is our policy not to force tourists to go shopping at highly-priced outlets (such as wood carving centre, silver shop and painting shop) as in most standard tours.
• Visit to Bajra Sandhi Monument before going to airport for departure.
| Print this itinerary (simplified format)|
What does Janwawa do?
Overseas English Camp