- Welcome to Malaysia!
- Proceed to Kuala Lumpur.
- Photo session at Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC).
- Shopping at Suria KLCC.
Kuala Lumpur Tower entrance ticket.
We recommend that you select this optional item during tour setup.
- City tour in Kuala Lumpur including National Palace and Merdeka Square.
- Standard shopping at Chococlate Gallery, duty-free shop local products outlet.
- Proceed to Genting Highlands.
- Try your luck at the casino or stroll around and take some 16 degree Celcius fresh air.
- Proceed to Penang.
- Cross Penang Bridge and have a quick sight-seeing at George Town World Heritage Site.
- Wat Chayamangkalaram is a Thai Buddhist temple in George Town most notable for its 33 meters Reclining Buddha statue.
- Dhamikarama Burmese Temple in Penang is the first Buddhist temple to be built in Penang back in 1803.
- Ernest Zacharevic is a young Lithuania-born artist who has become exceedingly popular in Penang after completing a series of murals entitled Mirrors George Town as part of George Town Festival 2012. Ernest's murals include "Little Children on Bicycle", "Reaching Up", "Boy on a Bike" etc.
- There are 7 Clan Jetties at the waterfront near to the ferry terminal. The more famous Chew Jetty is a whole settlement of wooden houses built on silts and the name "Chew" is the surname (the first name) of the residences.
Genting Highlands- No such folder.
| Print this itinerary (simplified format)|
What does Janwawa do?
Overseas English Camp