In 1987, Singapore became one of the first countries in the world to adopt English as the language of instruction for most school subjects, including math, science, and history.
- SHORT COURSES: 2~3 hours/day for 1~5 days.
- MEDIUM COURSES: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 8 weeks. Learning 2 to 5 hours a day.
- LONG COURSES: 5 hours/day x 5 days/week for 6 months.
- Suitable for primary students 9 ~ 12 years old, secondary students 13 ~ 18 years old, postgraduates and other adults.
(A) FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
The programme will be more activity-based, focusing on their social-emotional development, and developing their interest in the English language.
(B) FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
The programme will be more on pronunciation, conversation and grammar-focused to ensure they are on the right path with their English learning.
An Example of a Full Package
- Accommodation: Heritage hotel, student hostel or service apartment.
- Daily Transfer: Accommodation > College > accommodation.
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner to be provided.
- Tour Manager: Our Thai-speaking tour manager will stay and look after the students.
- Caretaker: F.O.C for two (2) caretakers from students' school.
- Weekend Tours: Yes, included.
(C) STUDY IN SINGAPORE FOR SIX (6) MONTHS
- Study 5 hours a day.
- Study 5 days a week.
- 3 levels for two months each level.
- Include registration, administration and course fees for 6 months.
- Include an English-level placement test.
- Include apartment accommodation for 6 months.
- Include the application for a Student Pass from Immigration Singapore.
- Include a medical check and insurance.
- Include a Guardian in Singapore.
- Intake at the beginning of every month.
Price as of the year 2023: SGD 20,500
* Please get in touch with us for brochures.
Download Brochures & Pricing
FULL DAY PACKAGE
- 7 days programme, with full-day English study for 5 hours/day X 5 days.
HALF DAY PACKAGE
- 5 days programme, with half-day English study for 3 hours/day X 3 days.
Brochure & Pricing